Welcome to BML Easy Fight!
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between BOXING MAJOR LEAGUE LLC, a Nevada limited liability company dba BMLEASYFIGHT.COM (“BML Easy Fight”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the bmleasyfight.com website (both mobile and online version) and any of its products or services (“Website”, “Site”, “Service” or “Services”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, and we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS, ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
As a condition of your use of the BML Easy Fight website, you warrant to BML Easy Fight that you will not use the BML Easy Fight website (including any product or service available through the BML Easy Fight website), for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the BML Easy Fight website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the BML Easy Fight website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the BML Easy Fight website. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the BML Easy Fight website.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are a Professional Boxer or a Professional Boxing Debutant, or a Professional Promoter or Matchmaker or Manager;
- You are legally able to enter into this agreement with BML Easy Fight;
- You have the approval of your Manager or Promoter to register on this Website (this only applies to users registering under Boxer category);
- You do not have more than one account to use our Services;
- You have not been previously removed from our services, unless we have informed you in writing that you can create a new account.
- You will give the most accurate and ascertainable information requested to create your profile and keep it updated.
- You will be responsible of maintaining the confidential of your account and password and for the restricting access to your computer.
- You will accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that BML Easy Fight is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. BML Easy Fight and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. If at any time you stop complying with these requirements, you must immediately stop using our services.
SECTION 2 – OWNERSHIP, LIMITED LICENSE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
The Site and the Content are owned or controlled by BML Easy Fight, our licensors and/or certain other third parties. All right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Site is the property of BML Easy Fight or our licensors or certain other third parties and is protected by U.S. and international copyright. BML Easy Fight owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content on the Site.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to access and use the tools (“Content”) provided by BML Easy Fight for the purpose of establishing direct connection between Boxers – Promoters, BML Easy Matchmakers and Managers. BML Easy Fight may terminate your license and/or withdraw access to these tools at any time for any reason. You may access this from BML Easy Fight for your own personal use under full and strict compliance with these Terms and any Additional Terms.
- You are only permitted to use the Content for the purposes set out above. You may not download the Content, access it, or otherwise use it in any other way. Your search and retrieval of Content must be carried out manually (i.e. you cannot automate your searches).
- You must not sell, rent, lease, loan, sublicense or create derivative works of the Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
All intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right) in the Content belong to BML Easy Fight and/or our third-party licensors/suppliers. Except as set out above, nothing in this section or these Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted as granting to you or any other person any license or right to any intellectual property rights in the BML Easy Fight website and Content. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by BML Easy Fight or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BML Easy Fight. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of BML Easy Fight or BML Easy Fight licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BML Easy Fight or third-party trademarks.
All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by BML Easy Fight and its licensors and other third parties. Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site for any purpose is prohibited.
SECTION 3 – ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION SERVICES, PROHIBITED USES
Visiting www.bmleasyfight.com or sending emails to BML Easy Fight constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
BML Easy Fight website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
BML Easy Fight has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, BML Easy Fight reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. BML Easy Fight reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
BML Easy Fight reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in BML Easy Fight’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or any other person in any Communication Service. BML Easy Fight does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, BML Easy Fight specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 4 – YOU LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE, THIRD PARTY LINKS, REMOVALS
YOU LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, to publications or to others Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site. No use of BML easy Fight logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly, or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly. We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
SECTION 5- COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, or postal mail, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments; or
- to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not:
- violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right,
- contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website,
- use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
SECTION 6 – INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Service is controlled, operated, and administrated by BML Easy Fight from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the BML Easy Fight Content accessed through www.bmleasyfight.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
SECTION 7 – TERMINATION
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. You can delete your profile at any time by logging into the Website, going to “Profile Details”, and clicking the “Delete Profile” button. BML Easy Fight reserves the right to investigate and, if appropriate, suspend or terminate your account without a refund if you have violated these Terms, misused our Services, or behaved in a way that BML Easy Fight regards as inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our Services. We reserve the right to make use of any personal, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms, at any time without liability and without the obligation to give you prior notice, including, but not limited to, preventing you from accessing the Services.
SECTION 8 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, that may relate to membership package descriptions, pricing, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
This Website may work with tools or automated system that can change the status (deactivate) of user accounts temporarily or permanently and it is the sole responsibility of the user to correct the status of their account.
SECTION 9 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
BML Easy Fight may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Site and Content (and any elements and features of them), in whole or in part, for any reason, in BML Easy Fight’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. Prices for our membership packages are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We reserve the right to limit the services that we offer. All descriptions of membership or membership pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any membership package at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 10 – BOXER MEMBERSHIPS, COUPONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
BOXERS MEMBERSHIS PACKAGES
If in any of the membership packages offered by BML Easy Fight a particular benefit is explicitly stated which involves or mentions other sources (other than the name “BML Easy Fight”) of support for the fulfillment of that benefit, obtaining said support is strictly limited to that source of support, and no one else, and said support to obtain these benefits is based solely and exclusively on the best efforts that logically, legally and humanly possible this source can make; and those efforts will be limited to:
- Finding you at least TWO fights a year.
- Sending at least THREE emails and making at least THREE phone calls to potential Promoters, Matchmakers or Managers looking for opponent, for each search attempt of finding a fight.
If any of the Fight Contracts found and offered, does not satisfy you, and you do not want to accept it; the impact of this action is under your total and absolute responsibility; and neither BML Easy Fight nor the source offered as support for the fulfillment of the particular benefit of this membership package are liable to you, therefore they are under no obligation to offer another Fight Contract to supplant this rejected.
In addition you grant a permission to BML Easy Fight or the source that support the particular benefit offered in this membership package of the use of all the information that make up your profile (except your password to access the website), to be shown to Promoters, Matchmakers and Managers that may be registered or may be not registered on the website; and the use of that information by them is not controlled by BML Easy Fight, by what we do not offer any type of endorsement or guarantee of the appropriate or inappropriate use of that information.
LIMITED TIME OFFERS
Limited-time BML Easy Fight offers are subject to change and restrictions at the sole discretion of BML Easy Fight. All membership packages under this type of offer will have their category clearly stated in the membership package to which it refers, such as “FOR LIMITED TIME” or “FOR FIRST SUBSCRIBERS” or both combined. The characteristics of these offers in the term to which it refers; description of the membership package and what it includes; price; percent discount or any benefit that you may obtain from this offer, BML Easy Fight has no obligation to maintain, correct, or guarantee any type of satisfaction through this offer. Offers for a limited time with discounts of 80% applied to the original price, it only includes unique basic services such as:
- Unlimited access, modification and updating to your Fighter Card;
- Unlimited access to the direct connection Messaging Center with Promoters, Matchmakers and Managers;
- Maximum availability in the Opponent Search System used by Promoters, Matchmakers and Managers;
- 24/7 Specialized technical support;
Extra special services and personalized attention unique such as:
- Special Welcome Gift from BML Easy Fight VIP Customer Care;
- Direct and personalized support from Boxing Major League LLC Matchmaking Team;
They are not included in this membership package offered.
Extra services offered in memberships packages under limited time offer category are only included when the membership package is paid at the original price.
SECTION 11 – MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL, CANCELATIONS, PAYMENT NOT SUCCESSFULLY PROCESSED, AUTHORIZATION
If you make a purchase of a membership, you agree to pay the prices displayed to you for the Services you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments (and as may change from time to time), and you authorize BML Easy Fight to charge the payment method you provide (your “Payment Method”). BML Easy Fight may correct any billing errors or mistakes even if we have already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, BML Easy Fight may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion, on the basis that you have determined that you do not want a BML Easy Fight subscription. In the event that your chargeback or other payment reversal is overturned, please contact Customer Care.
BML Easy Fight will notify you when the expiration of your membership package is near, through the email provided by you at the time of creating your profile, and it is your absolute and complete responsibility to keep this email address updated and current, since BML Easy Fight will not under any circumstances be liable to you for lost communication due to negligence on your part in maintaining and updating your account with BML Easy Fight. If your membership is not paid on time, before its expiration date, your Fighter Card will not appear in searches for opponents carried out by Promoters, Matchmakers or Managers. BML Easy Fight will not be responsible for any period between payments or renewal of memberships, in which it affects you or restricts you in any way in the use of the services of the Website, as a result of delays in the payment of the membership by part from you.
If you do not wish to continue your membership, simply discontinue the renewal payment for your membership and ignore notifications about the expiration of your membership.
In no event BML Easy Fight will refund mid-way memberships in use or used, and fees for the remainder of the membership period will not be refunded. For a complete deletion of your account please follow the instructions provided in Section 7.
PAYMENT NOT SUCCESSFULLY PROCESSED
If a payment is not successfully processed, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
SECTION 12 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our Website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 13 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 14 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control, nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 15 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMER OF SPECIFIC WARRANTIES,
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of our Website or Services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered through the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. We do not warrant account verifications.
DISCLAIMER OF SPECIFIC WARRANTIES.
All information that make up your profile (except your password to access the website), is used to be shown to Promoters, Matchmakers and Managers registered on the website and the use of that information by them is not controlled by BML Easy Fight, therefore, we do not offer any type of endorsement or guarantee of the appropriate or inappropriate use of that information. BML Easy Fight does not warrant you any kind of benefits from being a user of the Website, such as:
- Immigration Procedures or Visas to travel to other cities, states, or foreign countries; as neither
- Obtaining Fight Contracts or the fulfillment of these;
- Increase of your Purse or
- Long-Term relationship with Promoters, Matchmakers and/or Managers.
- PROMOTERS, MATCHMAKERS AND MANAGERS:
We do no guarantee that the information shown about the boxers are completely true or accurate. BML Easy Fight does not warrant you the compliance of any agreement made between you and Boxers. BML Easy Fight does not warrant you any kind of benefits from being a user of the Website, such as:
- Immigration Procedures or Visas for Boxers contacted by you to travel to other cities, states, or foreign countries where your events may take place; as neither
- The acceptance of Fight Contracts by the Boxers or the fulfillment of these;
- Increase in your earnings or reduction in billboard expenses or any event that you carry out;
- Long-Term relationship with Boxers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in no case shall BML Easy Fight, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. In no event will BML Easy Fight parties’ have total liability to you, for all possible damages, losses, and causes of action in connection with your access to and use of the site and your rights under these terms, and will not exceed an amount equal to the amount you have paid BML Easy Fight to access the site or in connection with the transaction(s) that underlie the claim(s); provided, however, this provision will not apply if a tribunal with applicable jurisdiction finds such to be unconscionable.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 16 – DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ARBITRATION, CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER), GOVERNING LAW, VENUE
If you are dissatisfied with our Services for any reason, you agree to first contact BML Easy Fight Customer Service, so that we can try to resolve your concerns without the need of outside assistance. If you choose to pursue a claim against BML Easy Fight, these terms will apply.
ARBITRATION, CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER
If you pursue a legal claim against BML Easy Fight, you agree to arbitration (with limited exceptions).
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof) or our Services shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by JAMS under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that either party has the right to bring an individual claim against the other in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction, or, if filed in arbitration, the responding party may request that the dispute proceed in small claims court if the party’s claim is within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. If the responding party requests to proceed in small claims court before the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitration shall be administratively closed, and if requested after the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitrator shall determine if the dispute should be decided in arbitration or if the arbitration should be administratively closed and decided in small claims court. Whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against BML Easy Fight any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- By using our Services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and BML Easy Fight (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons. You can obtain JAMS procedures, rules, and fee information as follows: 800.352.5267 and http://www.jamsadr.com.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against us (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Clark County, Nevada. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
These Terms and any Additional Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with, and any Dispute and will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Except for claims that may be properly brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the county or other jurisdiction in which you reside or in Clark County, Nevada, all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to our Services, or to your relationship with BML Easy Fight that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Clark County, Nevada, U.S.A. You and BML Easy Fight consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the State of Nevada and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
SECTION 17 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify and hold Boxing Major League LLC and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
SECTION 18 – SEVERABILITY
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 19 – ASSIGNMENT
You may not assign, resell, sub-license or otherwise transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, which consent shall be at our own sole discretion and without obligation; any such assignment or transfer shall be null and void. We are free to assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third-party as part of the sale of all or substantially all of its assets or stock or as part of a merger.
SECTION 20 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 21 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 22 – ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
SECTION 23 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the Contact Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on September 8th, 2020